True Stories of Faith, Science, & the Power of a Creator
A unique and interesting collection of true stories from Christians - each sharing his personal journey to find the biblical truth of a six-day creation! From scientists in the midst of complex research to youth ministers, and more, see how each began at a different point and place in his life to question the supposed truth of evolution and how faith and actual evidence led to his embracing a creation-based, biblical world-view. In their testimonies, you will read about their search for answers, often unavailable through their school, their church, or scientific knowledge - and how the discoveries they made have shaped their faith and changed their lives. Seeking answers for yourself? Discover the powerful truths these individuals now share - and find yourself also persuaded by the evidence! Contributors include: Carl Kerby, Curt Sewell, Dr. Walter T. Brown, Dr. Raymond Damadian, Frank Sherwin, and more!
Stories Focus on:
- Powerful testimonies of the concept of a creator
- Discovering creation truths within scientific careers
- Understanding the relevance of Genesis to your personal faith
- Finding answers to life's toughest questions through understanding Genesis
- Appreciating the powerful influence of creation believers and scholars
- Features a "Founding Fathers of Creationism" special section focused on Dr. Henry Morris, Dr. John Whitcomb, Dr. Andrew Snelling, and more.
- Special spotlight! Short biography of Dr. Mortimer Adler, chairman of the board of editors of Encyclopedia Britannica for many years
51/2 x 81/2 • 288 Pages • Paperback