Often the study of history focuses on a single geography and time period. Yet the rest of the world was dynamic with its own sagas. Understanding the convergence of past events and personalities around the globe ? and their relevance ? is often difficult for today?s students.
• 1012 B.C. ? when Solomon built his temple, what was happening in Greece?
• 79 A.D. ? when Mount Vesuvius erupted, burying the city of Pompei, what was happening in Israel?
• 795 A.D. ? when the Normans invaded England, what was happening in Rome?
• 1215 A.D. ? when the Magna Carta was signed, what notable Englishman invented eyeglasses?
• 1492 A.D. ? when Columbus sailed for America, who was the ruler of India?
• 1732 A.D. ? when Georgia became the last of the original 13 colonies of North America, who was Pope in Rome?
Good questions if you?re a third-grader?or a high school senior. Educators whose goal is to help students develop a conceptual understanding of history, to build on prior knowledge and engage in learning will find the 25-foot-long, 21-panel Adams? Synchronological Chart or Map of History and Key invaluable in weaving the people and events of history into a rich study of the human race beginning with the Garden of Eden. Includes a 64-page key to understanding the historical timeline. A 32-page Teacher?s Guide complete with panel-by-panel explanations and suggested tests to help make history come alive is also available.
Why Master Books?Master Books stands at the pinnacle of creation-based materials for all ages. It is a trusted source for scientifically sound and biblically based resources that are:
• Filled with core concepts, in-depth information and a variety of testing methods for comprehension and retention
• Flexible to integrate with existing curricula and educational programs
• Detailed to deliver thorough unit studies and additional areas of interest
• Written by university-level instructors, skilled scientists and impressively credentialed scholars
• Affordably priced for top-quality study books and teachers? guides
Master Books has been a leader in Christian education for more than 30 years and we are proud to feature our best-selling series of essential library resources for study programs from pre-kindergarten to doctoral levels. Again and again, educators turn to Master Books for enhancing their current curricula because our products equip students with biblical truths while preparing them to enroll in public schools. Check out www.masterbooks.net today for study guides, sample chapters and lesson plans.
Order in Bulk for Your School Take advantage of special cost-saving offers and get additional discounts for bulk purchases by calling us at 1-800-999-3777. Ask for Don Enz or EMAIL DON.
• Create an easy-to-use account
• Get web-only discounts
• Receive free newsletters
• Be notified of author interviews, blogs and podcasts
• Share information with colleagues and friends
• Customize shipping options
• Access your account history
Bookmark www.masterbooks.net today.
Bookmark and Download Today Each month Christian Schools & Universities features new learning aids and helpful ideas from our most popular educational books. Bookmark this link for quick access and begin downloading useful supplements today!
DOWNLOAD THIS WEEK?S FILEGot questions or comments on the site? Please contact us using the form found HERE - your comments are important to us, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our site features!Don't forget to bookmark the site using your web browser's favorites option and be sure to check out future issues of the newsletter - featuring author interviews and special information!